The 2012 Handsome Devil in Sacré Blue, stylish from Wall Street to Main Street.
Back for more and always ready to go full-bore, our Handsome Devil continues to be the flagship in our line of affordable, no-nonsense steel frame chassis’. With smart features like a low-slung geometry and comfortable top-tube lengths, this Devil is just as at home on the cx course, as it is on a full-blown tour. Clearance for wide 45c meats mean you can even ride it in the dirt. Standard diamond frame or mixte designs available.
It's all in the Details:
- 4130 double-butted cromoly
- Available in Sacre Blue for 2012
- Parallel 73° head and seat angles
- longish top tube paired with a medium-low 70mm bottom bracket drop give a stable, sure-footed ride
- neutral 45mm fork rake
- Traditional, forward-facing rear dropouts allow for derailleurs, internal-geared hubs, or single-speed transmissions.
- The dropout spacing (132.5) accommodates road or mountain hubs.
- Plenty of tire clearance
- Rack mounts and fender mounts galore
- Fork Only also available for purchase.
|Measurements in millimeters
Free Shipping to the bicycle shop of your choice — Must ship to a bicycle shop. Please note the shop name and address in the checkout notes. If you do not have a favorite shop, leave it blank and we will choose one for you.
The Devil can also tear up the road in comfort. Build for speed with the comfort you deserve on long rides, this is the perfect set up for a novice road rider or beginning touring rider.
- Drivetrain: 1 x 8, Shimano Deore Shifter, Shimano Deore Derailleur
- Wheelset: Shimano Deore Hubs, Mavic Open Sport Rims, DT Swiss Stainless Steel Spokes 32H, 700 x 32
- Contact Points: Leather grips, leather saddle w/ springs, grippy hardened nylon platform pedals
- Sealed bearing headset and bottom bracket
- Logo free stem, handlebar, seatpost and crankset
- Bicycle comes almost completely decal free with an extensive decal sheet included