Release Date: 4/5/19
1620 Central Ave NE, STE 157, Minneapolis, MN 55413
Position: Master Bicycle Assembly Manager
Start Date: Immediate Opening
Handsome Cycles is the leader in hand assembled and customized bikes in Minnesota. In 2015, we began all assembly of our bicycles in our Northeast Minneapolis Headquarters. We now import all components of our bikes individually and have seen tremendous growth with our great new value proposition. We are looking for one qualified candidate to lead our assembly operations and assist with other aspects of our business.
- Build complete bicycles from frame-up to Handsome's specifications, ensuring consistent quality for our customers.
- Keep assembly area clean, stocked and running efficiently.
- Work directly with the COO and National Sales Manager to fulfill orders in a timely manner.
- Box bikes for shipping.
- Assist with packaging and shipping of accessories and parts sold through every sales channel.
- Occasional customer service duties with bicycle consultation.
- Assistance with setting-up and running off-site events.
Specific Abilities / Qualifications:
Ideal candidate will have at least 3 years experience in bicycle assembly, repair and customization. Wheel building a plus. You will also put a huge smile on our face if you have knowledge of logistics with FedEx and USPS as well as experience selling products online. Paid on-the-job training will be provided to the chosen candidate.
Compensation / Benefits:
Pay based on level of experience, minimum $15 / hr. Free Handsome Bicycle of your choice after 60 days employment. Discounts on parts and accessories through all of our vendors and industry contacts.
9AM to 5PM Monday - Friday. Additional hours possible during Spring and Summer Months.
APPLY NOW! Please contact us via email with your resume or C.V.
Call Jesse with questions: 612-353-4035